Version 2 of PSP Rubik's Cube is now available for download. The latest update of the mind-boggling homebrew puzzler, courtesy of Exter, based on the classic Rubik's Cube game has added new features and changes to make the game even more exciting.
Version 2.0 changelog:
- The way the cube is scrambled (Added a cube size menu).
- View angle buttons changed to L Start.
- Different sized cubes (from 2 3 to 5 3).
- Note: The controls for 4 3 and 5 3 cubes are different (see the Readme for details). 3 3 and 2 3 cubes have the same controls as in previous versions).
- Time record at the bottom left of the screen.
- Moves record at the bottom right of the screen.
Download: PSP Rubik's Cube v2.0
Visit: QJ.NET PSP Development Forum