Homebrew coder Gefa has released a new update for his own version of Portable Bubble for the PSP. The latest update has added two new levels, new background music, a much improved graphics and more.
Version 2.0.0 changelog:
- Added two background musics (thanks to sakya);
- Now the game uses oslib (thanks to sakya);
- Frame rate is stabilized;
- Added a system of record for each level;
- First to play a level, is now possible to see a preview of that;
- Added two new level sets;
- Added the possibility to download new level sets from you PSP;
- Solved some bugs;
- Graphic improved.
Download: Portable Bubble v2.0.0
Discuss: QJ.NET's PSP Development Forums