PSP homebrew dev pen is back with another update for his Macrofire plugin for the PSP, upping the versions to 3.0.5. If this is the first time you hear of this app, it allows you to record button macros, adjust the analog nub sensitivity level, remap controls, and enable rapid-fire on select buttons.
Here's the translated changelog (originally from Japanese):
- When you boot from internal flash memory, ms0: / seplugins / macrofire.ini modified to go looking for one.
- Macrofire.ini for some reason fail to read the menu at the top "Loaded: Built-in" to display.
- Macrofire.ini of UseVolatileMemory the [Menu] section [Default] section of.
- Macrofire.ini to UseGraphicsMemory added.
- Fix the problem was not set correctly initialize the analog stick.
- PSPFiler and MacroFire and to display the menu, was unable to fix the problem and then update the screen.
- 3.0.4 fixed the "load to be processed to confirm the name of the INI file section, modified to have problems.
- When you set burst read from a file, Auto-Hold fixed the problem did not get to read.
- Macrofire.ini of Rapidfire only if you set the auto-load the configuration file entries, failed to correct the problem can be set to burst mode.
Download: MacroFire v3.0.5