Thanks to tipster Kindjal, we were made aware that Team MX has released their Beta 5.55 CFW. And they sure do have quite a list of instructions for your perusal, so why don't you get going.
Instructions and application within the. Rar:
- Not see System Information prayer "5.55CF TMX-1" as only a beta, it will be seen in the final version.
- You can download any of the 3 links, that was just in case one failed.
- Before publishing the beta, it was sent to several PSP users with positive results in 65 of the time.
- It is advisable to just install on a CF M33.
- They can only return to the previous version if you made the backup of flash0 recommended in the readme.
- Do not ask questions like "what a PSP can use such plate as we ???", we only tested on a PSP 1000 and the other users who tested the beta before anyone else obtained positive and negative results regardless of the model plate or PSP.
- It is noteworthy that this is our first work for the PSP and the errors tend to spend so please do not judge a bad way bugs that come out of this beta.
- The beta was released for yourselves what they liked and did not wait for us to have something better.
- All you have to do is install the files in the flash0 and try any game that requires 5.55 and comment in the mail that had problems after that, remember that doing this will be part of Team MX and are also believed to contribute their grain of sand.
- We will rely on the information they send to finish the CF.
- MX Support Team to get the new PSP and continue to develop the firmware 5.55 by clicking on the AdSense blog.
Download: Team MX CFW 5.55 Beta