The JPCSP team is back to release another hefty load of updates for the PlayStation Portable emulator for PC written in Java. The latest JPCSP update features some performance improvements coupled with some bug fixes.
- Rev1167: Removed the degree sign from the rotation dialog to fix a bug in the displayed t
- Rev 1166: Fix for MotoGP.
- Rev 1165: Trying better fix for r1154. Please test again! If this works better, code clean
- Rev 1164: Fixed handling of alpha in GU_COLOR_5650 and GU_COLOR_5551. Tested on PSP with 2
- Rev 1163: Updated "2D Studio" to test different color types in vertex.
- Rev 1162: cb3: Merged trunk -> callback3 r1139-1151 inclusive. Fixed problem introduced in
- Rev 1161: Added missing display get mode to syscall handler (thanks raziel).
- Rev 1160: cb3: copying project files from trunk (seg fault...)
- Rev 1159: cb3: copying project files from trunk
- Rev 1158: Update callback3 for the Compiler
- Rev 1157: Fix for "Twisted Metal: Head-On": trying to display VertexInfo with invalid addr
- Rev 1156: Fixed handling of GU_VERTEX_8BIT in r1152 Added Debug info to VertexInfo
- Rev 1155: Fixed handling of GU_VERTEX_16BIT in r1152
- Rev 1154: Reverted change done in r1063 as this seems to break a lot of 3D games (e.g. Ska
- Rev 1153: Forgot file
- Rev 1152: Improved Performance for reading VertexInfo: try to use elements directly in Ope
- Rev 1151: cb3: save/restore thread status when entering/exiting a callback. fixed an outda
Download: JPCSP v0.3 revision 1167