Another round of update for the PlayStation Portable emulator for PC written in Java is now available courtesy of the JPCSP Team. The latest JPCSP revision offers some more performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Revision 1178: improved directory IO behaviour for apps under the ms0 directory
- Revision 1177: Added LOP Ge command(tested with Logic Sample). Small fix for VFPU instruction V
- Revision 1176: added support for reading version from optional file jpcsp/title.txt, prints in
- Revision 1175: Fixed native code sequences for "Hot Wheels Ultimate Racing"
- Revision 1174: More Native Code patterns for the Compiler (from Posts with Profiler info)
- Revision 1173: Fix for applications sending FBW before FBP (e.g. Dragoneer's Aria)
- Revision 1172: Enable GL_DEPTH_TEST when clearing depth buffer: this is fixing SEGA Rally and D
- Revision 1171: Implemented texture storage TPSM_PIXEL_STORAGE_MODE_1 6BIT_INDEXED and TPSM_PIXEL
- Revision 1170: cb3: deleting Profiler.java in wrong location
- Revision 1169: cb3: attempting to restore Profiler.java
- Revision 1168: cb3: attempting to restore Profiler.java
Download: JPCSP v0.3 revision 1178