alatnet has dropped by our forums to release a new update for his brand new homebrew project, Java PSP Makefile Creator. The initial release of the homebrew app was released yesterday but got quickly updated by the dev to version 1.1 to add more features and changes. As the name suggest, this useful application is intended to create makefiles for PSP programming.
- Multiplatform for all operating systems that use java.
- E.G. Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Real time update and preview of makefile.
- Adjustable views of preview and entries.
- Save the makefile where you want.
- Some tooltips of entries:
- Ability to add library entries to the LIB entry.
- Scanning of library directory that user chooses.
I have no idea if the "start JPMC.sh" will work for mac or if it will work correctly for linux. If you are having problems, open bash or a command prompt to the folder where the jar file is and execute "java -jar Java_PSP_Makefile_Creator .jar". On windows, you most likely can just double click the jar file to execute the program.
Download: Java PSP Makefile Creator v1.1
Discuss: QJ.NET's PSP Development forums
More PSP homebrews: