The JPCSP Team is back to release another update for the PlayStation Portable emulator for PC. The latest JPCSP revision offers some more performance improvements and some other bug fixes.
Download: JPCSP v0.3 revision 1183
- Revision 1183: VUC2I "pseudo-full-scale conversion" : it should be >>> 1 and not >> 1 as we nee
- Revision 1182: VI2C.Q and VI2UC.Q as they should be
- Revision 1181: tiny fix for IADDR and VADDR(can fix few 3D bugs).
- Revision 1180: sceAudioSRCChReserve: Setting the sample count only for the first free channel.
- Revision 1179: First experimental implementation of sceAudioOutput2xxx and sceAudioSRCxxx funct