After the good M33 custom firmware, the author of XR recovery as decided to do his own cf.
Hereís the current info for Ď3.51XRí:
- Fixed compatibility issues with modules and resources. M33 has them.
- Bug fixes.
- Added XR recovery menu.
- Increased theme compatibility.
- Replaced network update with my custom firmware updater.
- Load modules & resources from memory stick.
- Config file on the MS for other configuration (spoof version number, recovery theming, etc.)
- Ability to have all 12 BG images as full-res.
- Play MP3/WAV/OGG on boot instead of opening sound. No length restriction.
- Boot password protection & integrate an adapted HideMedia.
- Ability to edit config file on MS from recovery & add MAC spoofing (only affects XMB - iDstorage is untouched).
- Add super features such as dump/write NAND image, dump/write iDstorage to recovery.
- Increase no-UMD compatibility.
Edit: Please don't post, it's just for info