actually I got a hard decision to make:
I got an offer of paying 275 (including shipping) for a japanese PSP with firmware of my choosing (1.0, 1.50 or 2.0). That would come from switzerland all the way north to germany where i actually live in. the seller claims that sony will take warranty upon the japanese psp, and if sony wont, they will do it and give me warranty.
so shall i buy this one or wait for september 1st, when the psp is released in europe with 2.0 firmware, full sony warranty and for 249.
dunno what to do, please help me in this case. how are your experiences? :think: :think: :think:
thanks in advance :clap:
ps: please no flaming like "1.5 is the best an all other sucks or alike"