Scroll down to the bottom to download.
***(Close to working!) LOCO ROCO HOMEBREW EXPLOIT (First Attempt)***
You need 2 Memory Stick Duos with one with atleast 8MB avalible and the other with 4MB and a PSP with firmware version 2.7 or higher.
1. Extract PSP Exploit01 to one memory stick.
2. Now extract PSP Exploit02 to the other memorystick.
3. Boot up your PSP and go to games.
4. Select the Loco Roco demo.
5. Wait 5-8 seconds (the memory stick light will be on) then QUICKLY remove the memory stick with PSP Exploit01 on it and insert the one with PSP exploit02 on it. The memory stick light should stop when you remove the first memory stick. NOTE: Make sure you do this BEFORE the demo fully boots up or you'll have to try again.
6. The PSP will show a black screen and attempt to boot the edited Doom homebrew (the memory stick light will flash again)
7. Finally, it will give an error most likely since Loco Roco didn't fully load. If we could know when to time when Loco Roco hits 99.9% this exploit could work! For any devs out there who like to edit this and take their own whack at it, go head!
NOTE: This is HARMLESS! Also, since Sony added a "signed" GAME EBOOT that only works on 2.7. This could be the "backdrop" for a working exploit so any devs please check this out! Thanks! This is the farthest we've got (so far) into booting homebrew on 2.7, though. Also, this ISN'T based on the swaploit hack. I just posted this for the reason above. Some devs *coughs*Fanjita*coughs* might be able to turn this into something! Like he did with Edison Carter's cheat device and whoever came up with that .tiff exploit. With a bit more editing with the homebrew eboot and using my exploit this could fully work!
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rapidshare.de/files/19642510/..._one_.rar.html