****UNBRICKER for 1.5 fw PSP Bricked with X-Flash BY S1lv3r****
I have found some exciting news about an unbricker for the 1.5 psp bricked with the fameous app X-flash (which could brick ur psp) that was made 2 days ago. This info i received on a french site of S1lv3r. The source u will found below this post. U can also view a video of the whole process made by Skeeder.
On the video u will see written in french that it's possible to use any app on the bootup of a bricked psp... But on the tutorial of S1lv3r's site there u will see that a psp with 1.5 fw bricked with x-flash is needed for the unbricker to work properly.
The idea of the process is too flash ur psp to a 2.0 firmware with the needed files that i will mention later on and after that u can easily downgrade again to a 1.5 firmware.
NEEDED files/things before getting started:
- First Watch Video (at end of post)
- PSP must be fully charged + plugin ur charger so it wouldn't die on u in the process
- Clean your memory stick before starting...just to be sure
- PSP with 1.5 fw bricked with x-flasher
- The File 1.50.flash which u can get HERE
- Firmware 2.00 eboot which u can download HERE
- Pc to put the needed files on your psp.
1) REMEMBER put the charger in your PSP!!! Your battery "must" be full
2) Put the 1.50.flash file in the ROOT of your PSP's memory stick
3) Place the 2.00 firmware (EBOOT.PBP) in ur memory stick directory: PSP/GAME/UPDATE --> If there is no UPDATE directory than make one
4) Turn your psp on and PRESS ALL the following buttons down and KEEP them PRESSED: Triangle, Circle, Square, Cross, L , R AND MAKE repeaditly Circles with your D-pad(not the joystick) of the psp like in the video
5) You will now see a blue screen with options --> Choose the option with the Eboot sentence like in the video and press X (cross)
6) Now your psp will update to 2.0 firmware! -->After process u will have the 2.0 firmware on ur psp.
7) Now Empty ur memory stick and if u want u can downgrade the 2.0 firmware to a 1.5 firmware --> check the tutorials to know how
U can find S1lv3r his site (the source): HERE
And u can find the video HERE