This isn't something you see very often...a custom home screen for the psp! Scroll down for pics...Download is attached at the bottom. Oh yer, i'm not responsible if your psp stops working or bricks or whatever...pandora will always rescue you anyway...
There is only one notable side-effect when using a custom home screen on 5.00m33, and that is the loss of the volume bar in the XMB. The volume will still go up and down, there just won't be any visual element to it.
If you install it properly, this will be the only side effect.
The installation involves messing with your flash. There's no way to do this with cxmb or any plugins, it's all manual placement and editting.
1. Download and extract the 2 files impose.prx and impose.rsc
2. Reboot your psp into recovery mode (hold R while it's starting).
3. Once in recovery mode, go Advanced>Toggle USB(Flash0)
4. Open my computer, go to removable disk(whichever is the psp) then KD. Find the current impose.prx and rename it to impose_backup.prx.
5. Copy the earlier extracted impose.prx to your KD folder.
6. You're half way. While still in the KD folder, open the resource folder.
7. Find impose.rsc and rename it to impose_backup.rsc.
8. Copy the earlier extracted impose.rsc to your resource folder.
9. On the PSP, click Toggle USB (flash0) to disable the USB, and exit recovery.
10. Go into a game, press Home and voila!
NOTE:If you follow my instructions exactly, nothing bad will happen. If you mess up, you can semi-brick (you can still get to recovery so you should be fine. Lastly, enjoy.