okay, i don't think alot of you actually care about this, but i do i like to use all the features of my PSP. Ever notice people with Album Covers when they listen to music on their ipods? well that's compatable with the psp too. If you've failed at this before i have for some reasons why. first off, your music needs to be in mp3 format in order for the album artwork to showup. second, the picture needs to be saved with the ID3 Tag. Here's what you do.
1. Download Mediamonkey from download.com
2. Now import all your music into the player you should know how to do that
3. Make sure you have all the correct album names in order for this to work because the search function on this program is kind retarded
4. Now highlight the song(s) you want to have album covers and press control + L or you can go under the menu and search for the function like in this screen shot.
You will be prompted with a little window and it will search for the album you want. Some of the smaller albums don't have pics so idk then. But they have the song titles, album title, album artwork, a short description of the album and everything most of the time.
5. Click Auto Tag you will be prompted with a screen asking where you want to save the the info. Select save to tag. And your done!
6. Transfer the songs to your psp and you should have album artwork! If you don't make sure your file type is in MP3 format. If you don't convert it using either mediamonkey or some other program like itunes.