Wii homebrew Browser v0.3.9c Available
Wii homebrew Browser v0.3.9c Introduction :
This Homebrew Browser enable users to download thenewest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii. Neither do users need to take their SD card out,nor even need a computer! What's more,users can also delete homebrew they no longer want.
Feature list :
* Fixed connecting to the backup server
* Added setting to allow use of secondary server whenever you like
* One click download/(un)install/update for each homebrew application
* Auto updating when your Homebrew Browser version is out of date
Wii homebrew Browser v0.3.9c Install Manual :
Installing the Homebrew Browser is quite simple once you have installed the Homebrew Channel.
1. Download the latest version of the Homebrew Browser.
2. Extract the homebrew browser zip file.
3. Copy the homebrew_browser folder to the /apps folder on your SD/USB device. (Please create the /apps directory on the root of your SD/USB device if it doesn't exist)
4. Ensure that the little write lock switch on your SD/USB device card is off.
5. Launch HBB via the Homebrew Channel.
Wii homebrew Browser v0.3.9c install help Video :
YouTube - Homebrew Browser v0.3
How to use Wii homebrew Browser v0.3.9c :
1. If you are using the Homebrew Channel then extract the homebrew_browser directory from the archive in your apps directory into the root of your SD card.
2. Launch Homebrew Browser from Homebrew Channel and your Wii must be connected to the Internet.
3. Uses the Wiimote with IR to choose your favorite homebrew application.
Download Address :