Newo Shooter, the Wii homebrew by Owen has been updated to version 1.77a. This game is a rail shooter where the player must navigate a spacecraft through 3D environments while avoiding the attacks of various enemies.
Added 2 new levels. Total levels now 10.
Added support for NunChuck, Classic, and Gamecube controllers.
Added background music (Safe For Now by jmickle )
Added new sound effects created using sfxr ( sound effect generator by DrPetter )
Added options menu (in game press "+" or on title screen press "B" or "Start"):
* BGM Volume - set background music volume
* SE Volume - set sound effects volume
* Invert Up - switch the flying controls to be able to press up to move the ship down or reverse.
* HUD - hide the health meters and small text in game.
* Rumble - disable the wiimote rumble feature.
* Dual Stick - YES allows free control of the targeting cross-hair with the right stick ( classic / gamecube controllers)
* Pointer - same as above but with Wiimote IR (default=YES). When this is NO the target cursor follows movement of the ship.
* Quit/Exit - Leave the level or game.
Added settings.txt (sound volume options, game variables and current planet are saved between games, woot!)
Added new stardust effect "starhighway" (used in level 9 and 10).
Added Blue power-up which increase player's bomb radius by 25x.
Added ship pitch, ship yaw and banking effect to screen.
Added small font for menus.
Added new targeting system that follows the ship. (Set Pointer=NO in the options)
Updated score system, bigger numbers and multipliers
Added super awesomeness and fixed many little bugs in the game and levels.
Download Address : Newo Shooter v1.77a