HB channel beta 8 out
either just load up the channel with an internet connection or download here
the downloaded on should just run and overwrite the current channel, people have reported the wireless version to crash on 12%, me it installed perfect
o for a speed test on how fast the new SD read is i loaded up the wad manager in 0.1 seconds compared to the 3-4 seconds befor
* you donít need to eject your memcards anymore
* switched from IOS35 to IOS21, this makes the hbc usable on older firmwares
* improved SD card loading performance (thanks, svpe!)
* improved some translations
* the IP label isnít cut off anymore
* fixed argv support when loading SD apps
* fixed a minor wiiload issue
* the SD app entries are now sorted alphabetically
* wiimote rumble support
* installer overhaul, it now warns you if your System Menu is too new (future updates)
Just wanna talk about this damn thing. I am kind of new to the damn homebrew field. My question is whether this damn thing is somehow similar to the Wad manager. With this damn thing installed, will I be able to run the VC games? I am on the Japanese Wii with firmware 3.2J. I heard that once you install the damn wad manager, it will automatically generate a lot of channels. To approximate it, there are about 32 channels which takes a lot of damn space.
Besides, do all the wad managers work on all wii consoles or we need a specific wad for different consoles such as JP wii has to have the JP wad manager something like this?
Last question, is it possible to use the backup game which you have already owned the original one to install with the wad manager? Does it work with the wad?
Please, do not bump old threads. The HBC is a HOMEBREW loader, not an installer for pirated material. Please consult the forum policies regarding this.
There is an official method to back up VC/WiiWare games, you may copy them back and forth from your SD card without using homebrew.