Konami handed out a lot of details and images for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories this week, brightening up the Wii scene with dark, bloody goodness. More good gaming news came in with Wii Sports Resort, with the title expecting to come out a month earlier. Also check out the DSi ad, and say hi to the "other" DS that we caught whiff of earlier this week. Check out all that and more in this week's recap.
- Here's to looking ahead and checking out releases for the DSi and WiiWare for April to July. Link
- New gameplay details and screens roll in for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, with praises coming from IGN. Link
- Screens and gameplay details aren't the only thing Shattered Memories got, Konami also rolled out some details and artwork for the new Silent Hill game. Link
- Wii Sports Resort, Ninty's follow-up to Wii Sports, comes out a month earlier than slated with the announcement that it's due up in July. Link
- Iowa State research team found that prosocial games such as Mario improve gamers' social behavior. Link
- Here's a fun ad - two buddies diss each other as they play with each other's images through their DSi. Link
- It's not by Nintendo, but it's called DS for "Delightfully Small." Makers Chinavision came up with this CVFH-N03-4G portable emulator. Link
- The Wii falls into unfamiliar territory as it gets outsold by the PS3 in Japan last March. Link
- CashMan updates his Channel File Manager and added support for USB 2.0 and SDHC, among other changes. Link
- SNES9x GX also gets new features, including a new GUI, a save manager, and an on-screen keyboard. Link
See you next week for another recap of the hottest WiiDS news!