Lego Rock Band has giant robots, destructible buildings, more; new screens
Lego Rock Band be bringing the house down, baby. See, when the game was officially announced yesterday, I was wondering how much humor and playfulness the Lego brand of gameplay would bring to the Rock Band setting. Don't look now, but LRB will have you going against giant enemy crabs robots, skyscrapers, and call up weather storms by sheer rock power.
A product listing for the game has appeared in Xbox.com. In it, a couple of gameplay details have been revealed.
Well now, would you look at that? Brick collecting is also part of Lego Rock Band. Yeap, it wouldn't be a Lego game without collecting Lego pieces, wouldn't it? Anyway, more screens!
- Songs you know and love: Rock out to everything from current radio hits to past favorites the whole family will enjoy.
- LEGO-themed rock challenges: Play killer riffs to destroy a giant robot, summon a storm, and demolish a skyscraper using the power of rock!
- Enhanced customizer: Don't stop with your avatar, customize your whole entourage! Design the band, roadies, and manager just the way you want.
- Build fame LEGO-style: Collect LEGO bricks after each song to build cooler vehicles and move to new venues.
- LEGO rock den: Buy furniture, decorate the walls and customize your band's hang-out as you climb the ladder to rock success.
- Fun for everyone: Turn down the difficulty with an easier skill set option for budding musicians.
Traveller's Tales, Harmonix, MTV Games, and Warner Bros.' Lego Rock Band for the PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and DS will be released for this year's holidays.
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA