Simon Kagstrom has released an update for the Commodore 64 emulator for the Wii. Frodo v10 takes the emulator out of the v9 RC releases to something more stable. Clocking the bump up to the next version level sees improvements with the GUI and sound, as well as the addition of a new chat system.
- Holger Eilts has improved the menu layout quite a lot
- Loading separate files in a .D64 from the menu is now possible (Holger Eilts)
- It's possible to store and load files in subdirectories now
- By pressing F10 while in a network game, you can type in a message to the other player with the USB keyboard
- Sound cracks are now gone (thanks to Tantrics new SDL work)
Download: Frodo v10