It's time you get some Wii exclusive facts for Activision's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. According to the fact sheet sent out, and as already known to be applied across all platforms, this game based on the iconic alien robot heroes will allow players to play as either the Autobots and the Decepticons. But there are some features that are key only for the Wii console, and the PS2 as well.
Here's the list of platform exclusive features:
- Recruit a Friend to Join the Battle in Unique Co-op Campaigns At any point in the intense single-player campaign, a friend can join in as a "Remote Weapon System," acting as a floating shield to defend you and as a special weapons system to strengthen the assault.
- Test Your Skills in the All-New Co-op Arena Mode Teamwork is key as players enter the new Arena mode to pick their favorite characters and fight alongside their friends arcade-style against increasing waves of enemies.
- Combat Variety Across the Globe Players tackle 15 action-packed levels set in unique environments that include vehicular sequences, flight-based rail levels and blistering combat chains full of close-ranged melee strikes and projectile missile attacks.
- Unleash Devastating Fury Using Gesture-Based Combat On the Wii, players can utilize full gesture-driven controls to interactively demolish their opponents as their favorite TRANSFORMERS characters. Additionally, each character has a unique special attack that combines both Robot and Vehicle modes to obliterate enemies.
- Intense, Heroic Missions Every second is precious as players drive, fly, fight and blast their way through gripping levels inspired by the film and beyond to determine the ultimate fate of the world.
Related Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen Articles: