Homebrew coder luccax has released a new Wiibrew app called WiiWizard. This PC utility is a Visual Studio template for the Nintedo Wii. It will let you install a Wii application template inside your Visual Studio (Express) 2008.
Here's the features of WiiWizard:
- Simple installation
- Works for both Professional and Express 2008 versions
- The template has the libogc's MakeFile and a custom 'main.cpp'
- IntelliSense pre-configured for libogc
- Since version 1.1, a Style Fix can be applied, making it compatible with Visual Studio's Error Debugging System
- Works with Windows Vista, Seven and XP
Download: WiiWizard v1.1a