Updating his mod of Tona's original Wii homebrew app which lets you delete some system channels and IOS files on your Wii, Red Squirrel has released AnyTitle Deleter MOD v5.
Compared to previous versions, this one's quite a major update to the MOD. This verision makes it easier for you to update/view/edit the database file which AnyTitle Deleter reads from:
Download: AnyTitle Deleter MOD v5
- Changed the database reading function: now it reads the database.txt file only ONE time (at program beginning). In this way it will not be loaded every time you access to titles list pages (increasing program's time and space efficiency).
- Added a function to read title names directly from NAND: it will be used ONLY when the title name is not found in database.txt (to limit NAND access time). Titles names found in this way (accessing to NAND) will be displayed in the list between square brackets (ex. [GH: World Tour]). WARNING: It works at 100 with all titles based on games (those with Rxx codes) but not all others titles allow the identification of their name by reading from NAND, so there will be yet titles unknown!
- If program uses the NAND to extract title name, it will add the found name to database.txt. In this way the number of readings from the NAND will be always lower.
- Added a function to download database.txt updates directly from your Wii, using network connection!
- Now the program will identify by itself if to return to loader (HBC) or to the System Menu (rebooting console).
- Added a function to backup only UNKNOWN titles to SD (press B after pressing 1 to backup ONLY unknown titles!)
- Re-updated application button configuration: now HOME to exit, 1 to backup all titles list, 1 and then B to backup only UNKNOWN titles and 2 to update database.txt using network connection.