Homebrew coder brkirch is back with a new update for Gecko, a Wii homebrew loader that lets you load Wii games from other regions. The new update adds more features for the excellent loader and fixes some bugs from the previous version.
- The "No Hooks" option should work correctly now
- Displayed code line limit was one line greater than the actual limit, that is now fixed
- Displayed channel names are more complete
- Improved Gamecube disc detection
- Games that use IOS 36 (for example, Super Smash Bros. Brawl) no longer require a second disc spin-up when loading
Download: Gecko v1.9.1