The Dolphin Team has released a new update for the unofficial SVN build of Dolphin, a Gamecube and Wii emulator. The new update has added some new features and some notable changes. Read more to find out.
Here are the list of notable changes since the last bi-weekly build:
- BBA has progressed a lot, close to working
- Wii 001 and 002 checks are now passed correctly, no more need to patch games
- Sonic Unleashed no longer hangs
- GCOS and other things with dvd drive trickery will now work
- Added Open Wii save folder menu item to GameListCtrl
- Cg upgraded to 2.2
- Fix idle skipping in JIT
- Progress with wiiuse on OS X
- Progress on DSP-LLE
- Fixed support for adding encrypted cheatcodes through GUI
- Removed MusicMod
- Depth copies work while using AA
And here are the new features added:
- Wii games can now be compressed. The original image will be scrubbed before a .gcz file is made. Do not compress your wii games if you are not OK with this!
- Added ability to load custom textures
- Added NetPlay, which may still have bugs
- Added volume control to the DSP plugins
- And of course, a host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3286 (Win/32-bit)
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3286 (Win/64-bit)