I cant seem to get the homebrew channel to install on my girlfriends wii she hasnt used in like a year or more so no updates. when I try prepackaged installers or following the instructions on a few wiki websites it fails. sometimes right away with cant find elf. others I get a scrolling list saying checking something then it fails again with the elf. since elf files were replaced with dol files what do I need to do? im getting flustrated. Ive tried 50 times so far.
-=Double Post Merge =-
this is a better discription of the problem:
1. Formatted the SD Card in FAT (Windows XP)
3. Extracted files
4. Copied only the boot.dol to the root of my SD Card from the_homebrew_channel-1.0.1.tar.gz.gz
5. Copied the entire private folder to the root of the SD Card from twilight-hack-v0.1-beta1
6. Added the USA Version of the Zelda Saved Game to my Saved Games on my Wii version 3.3
7. Started Zelda Twilight Princess from the Wii Menu
8. Loaded the Saved Game [The first one 0 or whatever - The second one freezes my Wii]
9. Crash game by either walking backwards or talking to guy
10. It begins looking for clusters and never stops.
11. I manually power on and power off or if I wait 15-20 min I get cant find .elf