Homebrew coder Molokai has once again update his homebrew port of the rail shooter OpenTyrian for the Nintendo Wii. Some of the notable features of OpenTyrianWii version 1.1.2 includes the support for bidirectional movement of Dpads and some important bug fixes.
- All DPads now support bidirectional movement. This makes the GC pad much more viable as a controller to use in OpenTyrianWii.
- Fix confirmed for the CC DPad bug. It now only functions as a DPad.
- Unconfirmed fix for HBC 1.0.2 and up (I tested it on my Wii with 1.0.3 and it worked).
- Because of a bug in the joystick saving function, I have temporarily disabled it. Details in Controls.
- As a note, turning the volume down on the sfx seems to diminish the popping in the audio, but only slightly. Still looking into a proper resampling.
- Also, don't change the scaler to anything but scale2x. 2x is now a testing ground for the 640x480 upscale, and is unstable.
Download: OpenTyrianWii v1.1.2