Homebrew coder teknecal is back with a new update for Homebrew Browser, a Wiibrew utility that allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games to your Nintendo Wii. The new update has added a new pop-up application, a few bug fixes and some new features.
- Added an updated applications pop-up which can be disabled in the setting. When applications are updated, you will be notified of the date, application and version when starting HBB.
- Added number of Wiimotes supported by applications by showing the number in the Wiimote icon.
- Can revert to using IP address if HBB can t find codemii.com domain
- Added a download icon to indicate which application is being downloaded when you are browsing whilst downloading
- Added setting to disable Wiimote power off as some users experienced their Wii s turning off automatically
- Fixed bug where download/delete buttons would show when rating an application
- Fixed an issue when deleting applications wouldn t delete some folders
- Fixed squares that occasionally showed after name, description, etc which would cause creating/deleting directories to fail
- Fixed download queue issue when removing applications from the queue
- Fixed code dumps that occurred when scrolling the lists
Watch the video below to see the Homebrew Browser in action.
Download: Homebrew Browser v0.3.2