Wii homebrew - Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3404
http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_m...nth.jpg?401854The Dolphin_Team has released a new update for Dolphin SVN, a Gamecube and Nintendo Wii emulator for Windows. The latest SVN build has some various fixes and improvements. Hit the link for the list of changes.
Changelog for build 3404:
- Fixed idle skipping in the JITIL build.
- Fix handling of various pad modes Luigi's Mansion finally has correct triggers
- Some possibly major speed boosts to the JITIL build (try with ProfiledReJIT = True in [Core] section of Dolphin.ini)
- More intuitive scaling/resolution settings for the OpenGL plugin.
- Mad hax included to patch Wave Race: Blue Storm
- Improvements to Wii file handling: some VC games (Zelda: A Link to the Past!) can succeed where they didn't before. Also fixed other things, probably too numerous to mention.
- OpenGL: fix leaking of fragment shaders
- Some improvements to the wii dvd device, can almost boot from wii menu
- File platform is shown in the gamelist, and it is a sortable category.
- WAD files can be shown in the gamelist
- Framelimiter added (from Iulius)
- Added ability to tack on custom shaders in the OpenGL plugin.
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3404 (Win/32-bit)
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3404 (Win/64-bit)
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA