Homebrew coder Brunette redhead has released a new update for Bugiin, a spinoff of Mario Paint's mini game Gnat Attack for the Nintendo Wii. The game features two main game modes, the classic mode, which is level based much like the original and a swarm mode which features endless enemies. The latest update now supports 2 players in the classic mode, new swatter graphics in swarm mode and more.
Version 1.3 changelog:
- Classic mode supports 2 players now.
- An options menu has been added to select graphics mode and toggle music/sfx.
- Swarm mode uses new swatter graphics.
- Screen shots can be taken by pressing the 1 button at any time.
- Pressing the 2 button brings up a help screen.
- Pressing plus during gameplay pauses game.
- Added border during gameplay.
Download: bugiin v1.3
More Wii homebrew games: