A new DLC pack is headed for Activision's Guitar Hero: World Tour (360, PS3, Wii), and this time, it's for all the punk rockers in all of us. Even the name of the pack is punk-sounding, with Epitaph Punk-O-Rama Track Pack as the title. Obviously, as you may also see from the name, it's all about the Epitaph artists.
- "21st Century Digital Boy" by Bad Religion (US 1.99 PSN / 200 Wii Points)
- "Linoleum" by NOFX (US 1.99 PSN / 200 Wii Points)
- "Ruby Soho" by Rancid (US 1.99 PSN / 200 Wii Points)
Related Guitar Hero: World Tour Articles:
- The gods are not happy: Jimmy Page and Jack White find learning music through Guitar Hero 'sad'
- Nirvana Track Pack 02 lands in Guitar Hero World Tour XBL