Wii homebrew - Dop-IOS v4
Homebrew coder Marc has released a new update for Dop-IOS, a system tool for the Wii that lets you download and install any IOS from Nintendo servers. The latest update has added new features and some more tweaks.
Some of the features of Dop-IOS includes:
- Download any IOS from Nintendo servers
- Select between oldest version or newest version of any IOS
- You can apply the signature hash check (trucha) again
- You can also apply ES_Identify function patch to IOS36 (useful for AnyTitle Deleter and >3.4 users)
- Protection: you cannot install stubs. You could get a brick if you install an stub IOS that your System Menu uses. If you want them, just update through Wii menu or disc.
- Stores files on SD: you can reuse all your downloaded IOS with Dop-IOS or another application.
- Shows your IOS versions
Version 4 changelog:
- It seems that ES_Identify patch can be buggy in other IOS than 36. So now Dop-IOS is able to apply this patch only on IOS36.
- SD files now are stored on sd:/00000001 and they can be used in other applications.
- Now Dop-IOS v4 shows your installed IOS versions!
But before installing this app, please be reminded that any application that modifies the NAND can brick your console so be extra careful.
Download: Dop-IOS v4
More Wii homebrews:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA