Wii homebrew - BootMii Configuration Editor v2.1
Homebrew coder Pembo has released a new version of BootMii Configuration Editor, a homebrew utility that allows you to change the values in the /bootmii/bootmii.ini file without having to take out the SD card and edit it on a PC. Notable features in the latest update includes new language support, Game cube controller compatible and boot delay extended.
Version 2.1 changelog:
- English, French, Italian Portuguese and Spanish languages available to select from within the settings menu. Thank you to the following people who have provided translations
- French - Vlad
- Italian - Raiden
- Portuguese - zedascouves
- Spanish - Mokona Modoki/Comepiedras
- Adjustments to the text positioning to cope with some of the longer words that the new translations bring.
- Game cube controller compatible.
- Use the D-Pad to move through the options,
- 'A' to select a menu option,
- 'Start' to bring up the settings menu
- Boot Delay extended. It can now be changed from 0 up to 10 seconds
- 576i/480i detection and adjustment. Vertical positioning is adjusted slightly depending on which video mode is selected and the height of the screen
- Wiimote vibration. Wiimote vibrates when you enter the start menu
- BootMii Configuration Editor Logo always shows in bottom right corner
- Wii Power Button now turns off wii without having to hold for 5 seconds
- Wii Reset Button now resets the console
- Power button on wiimote now powers down the wii
Download: BootMii Configuration Editor v2.1
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA