Wii homebrew game - Chunk Munch v0.2a
Homebrew coder Freezy has released a new update for Chunk Munch, a simple point and click puzzle homebrew game for the Nintendo Wii. The latest update has added new features and more tweaks.
- First beta given to a friend of mine.
- Got XML save / load to work, savegames now work Tr s content yay!
- Known bugs:
- the game might decide you have no more 'Chunks to munch' in some rare cases, even though there is one left. I'll fix this as soon as possible
- When I have a USB harddrive attached, the code randomly dumps sometimes ingame to mouse.o code.
- Added column and row refilling
- Enhanced the movement of the 'Chunks'
- Expanded the option menu with:
- Added a single 'Chunk' as a size & color preview
- Refilling (None row column rows first columns first)
- Rewrote the visualisation from GX back to SDL (Yay, SDL finally works for me on the Wii!)
- Added options to the option menu (4 different sizes, refilling (yes/no))
- The original game was made by me for the PC, which included 10 colors (still in the game). To make it work on the Wii I rewrote the visualisation parts to GX, which did not work as well for me.
Download: Chunk Munch v0.2a
More Wii hombrew games:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA