Wii homebrew - Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3972
The Dolphin Team has released a new update for the Unofficial SVN build of Dolphin, the Gamecube and Nintendo Wii emulator for Windows. The latest SVN build is a feature pack release and is said to be the best and most stable bin release of the team by far.
- Wii menu boots again!
- Change disk works again!
- Frameskipper!!!!!!! game are more playable if they were slow due to GPU.
- wiimote is working again.
- tons of sound fixes.
- more jit speed ups.
- DVD covers are reported like a real wii - MP3 now boots again.
- multi crashes fixed in games and GUI.
- some memory leaks fixed.
- framelimiter working better.
- FPS display is tons better.
- lots of work on Wii input for linux and macos builds.
- work on decompressing Wii ISO's
- Fix "Show EFB copy regions"
- TAS support added and working.
- FIFO bug fixes.
- GH3 Guitar support added to wiimote plugin tested and works fine.
- fixed most jittering issues with games.
- Add Taiwan to the Country Codes
- beta auto frameskipping limit (if framelimit & frameskipping is on, it wont skip more then needed or the maximum you set)
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3972 (Win/32-bit)
Download: Dolphin Unofficial SVN build 3972 (Win/64-bit)
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=dnMXMwOfBR0 http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/qj/wii?d=7Q72WNTAKBA