Homebrew coders Tim Brugman and Maikel Bloemendal has released a new update for BlueMSX-wii, a MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2 /Turbo R emulator for the Nintendo Wii based on blueMSX. The latest update is now compatible with BlueMSX V2.8.2 and features full support for GameCube controller with some various fixes.
Version 1.0 changelog:
- Updated to BlueMSX V2.8.2.
- Added full support for GameCube controller.
- Fixed problems with 'save state'. Also improved speed of saving a lot.
- Allow empty screenshot elements in gamelist.xml files (did crash before).
- Missing 'Screenshots' sub directories are now automatically created (on generating screenshot).
- Solved showing wrong day of state files.
- Embedded game pack will only be installed when no game pack is already installed.
Download: BlueMSX-wii v1.0