Nintendo's still not giving in to the lures of a price drop, and really, why should they? They have the two bestselling consoles in this generation, both home and handheld. If you think about it, they can afford to keep the Wii at its price point. The good thing though is that this week, they've started making a few concessions. Well one, really. Read on for more on that, little wolf pups and adventures in censorship in the rest of the Nintendo Weekend Warrior.
General Ninty News:
- Nintendo staying the course, will leave price cuts to Microsoft and Sony. Link
- Nintendo makes Wii Internet Channel for free, forever. Link
- Nintendo whips out censor hammer in Metroid Prime Trilogy over D word. Link
- Wii Fit Plus priced, dated for North America. Link
- From DS to Wii: Square Enix can automatically convert game codes. Link