That's right, Client patch 3.0.8 for World of Warcraft is now live and the patch notes look even more alive. There's so much of them that I can't even put them here. I'll give you the General notes here, then you can go to the source link for the rest of the patch notes.
- Bonus Armor: The mechanics for items with bonus armor on them has changed (any cloth, leather, mail, or plate items with extra armor, or any other items with any armor). Bonus armor beyond the base armor of an item will no longer be multiplied by any talents or by the bonuses of Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, or Frost Presence.
- Racial restrictions on mounts have now been lifted. Night Elves on mechanostriders? Tauren on raptors? You re not seeing things.
- Racial Resistances: These can now be mitigated against by gaining additional chance to hit.
- Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.
- All Silence spells now have diminishing returns. This includes: Arcane Torrent, Garrote silence effect, Improved Counterspell effect, Improved Kick effect, Silence, Gag Order, Silencing Shot, Spell Lock, and Strangulate.
- Dispel Resist talents have changed to protect only beneficial spells and damage over time effects.
- Shield Wall, Barkskin, Guardian Spirit, and Divine Protection are now off the Global Cooldown.
- A new mailbox is now available at the Crows Tavern in the Dalaran Sewers.
- We have added over 60 new graveyards to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
- The run speed in spirit form has been increased by 50 . Night Elves in Wisp form will now move at a bonus 75 speed.
- Reputation rewarded for killing mobs will no longer automatically deprecate. This means trivial mobs will continue to give out their full amounts of reputation on kill for the majority of cases in the game (level 70 creatures in Stratholme, for example, will continue to award the full amount of rep to level 80 players seeking to boost their Argent Dawn faction).
- World of Warcraft now supports 3-D imaging.
For the rest of the patch notes for this update, simply follow the source link below.
WoW is wow:
- Nielsen 2008 report: PS2 still king of consoles, WoW still wowing
- World of Warcraft wows with 11.5million subscriber base