Well World of Warcraft's Wrath of the Lich King expansion is finally going to come out in a few weeks. bet you're looking forward to the pre-release patch that's going to come real soon.
One of the biggest changes in the Wrath of the Lich King is the new Calendar System, which will be offered in the pre-release patch. Here are the features we can expect when the Calendar System gets released:
Of course, words just aren't enough sometimes, so here's a video of the calendar system in action. Check back for more updates on World of Warcraft's Wrath of the Lich King.
- Pre-existing events, like holidays and raid lockouts, will be on there by default. You can select what sort of events you want to see on your own calendar.
- Any user can create events viewable to their guild and/or to a user-selectable list of invitees. Events can be of various categories, like "PvP" or "Raid."
- If you send someone an invite, their calendar icon (on the minimap) will flash. They will then be able to RSVP to the event with whether or not they're coming.
- Events to which people have RSVPed show the total number and number of each class; very handy for raids. You can invite people to a party or raid straight from the calendar interface if they're online.
- Wrath of the Lich King pre-release patch coming soon
- World of Warcraft: WotLK beta gets a new calendar UI