It hasn't even been a full week since patch 3.2.2 for World of Warcraft came out, so now we're looking at a follow-up to make sure the game still runs smoothly and less problematic. A few issues were addressed in this update, so if you've been experiencing some difficulties with the Battleground or if you're a Mac user, take a quick look at the changelog to see if you got your fix.
- Fixed an issue players were having with the 'Escape' key causing the Battleground queue window to close.
- Fixed an issue players were having when attempting to enter a Battleground while dead or in combat when already in a Battleground.
- Fixed the Wintergrasp zone map so it now correctly shows the status of all keep walls.
- Fixed a crash Mac clients were experiencing with ATI driver.
- Fixed the performance of certain spells that have transparent components.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an item from being socketable after it is first obtained.