I'm getting two games for X-Mas, 1 from my father which will be COD4, and one from my mother which I have not decided on... that's where you guys come in. Help me decide which game out of these shall I get:
- Mass Effect - I'm not usually into RPGs on consoles, but this looks amazing. Good reviews aswell.
- Assassins Creed - Also good reviews, but no multi-player.
- The Orange Box - I loved HL 1, but wasn't too keen on HL 2. Team Fortress looks fun, but not sure if I'd play it much.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Single-player looks pretty bad, but the co-op looks really fun. I've heard good things about it.
- Call Of Duty 4 - Already getting, just so you don't recommend it.
Cheers guys, I'm really stuck on what to get.
Also, what game do you think (out of above, plus Beowulf and The Golden Compass) would be good for my 12 year old step-brother. He likes Gears and Halo 3, but isn't a big fan of modern warfare games, like COD4. He'd probably like Assassin's Creed since he's a big fan of LOTR and all that crap, but I'm weary it will be too hard for him...