I got the latest OXM in the mail this weekend and there was a nice little write up on the new Turok game. There hasn't been much media released on it, but the new picks in the mag look very nice. (My scanner is not working at the moment.) Anyways, here's some info on the game:
- Using UE3 engine and 70% of the game will be in jungle environments.
- Support 16 players.
- It may support a Halo 2-style party system.
- The modes will be team orientated and will include DM, CTF, etc.
- AI dinosaurs will be included on all MP levels, and they'll be everyone's enemy. They will also factor into some game modes like the flag in CTF will be covered in some dino attracting pheromone.
- There will be fatality type moves where the camera will switch to 3rd person and you can watch Turok slam a blade through someone's head, etc.
- The dinos will be an integral part of MP in that you can "drive them" towards your enemies.
- You can play stealthy, for fatalities, or like Rambo.
- There will be flamethrowers.
Anyways, FYI in case you hadn't heard about it.