I posted this in another thread but I decided to post it here to warn you guys...
ok...after the 1 hour setup, I realized that was the setup for PLAYONLINE, NOT FFX XI. OMG...Now I have to set up FFS..I mean FFX XI which will take another hour (wait an hour) DONE! WAIT..NO IM NOT DONE!! NOW I HAVE TO SET UP A FRICKEN FFX XI ACCCOUNT. ok typed in my beta code w/ my keyboard (not controller ) and now I make a character. I have a 52" screen TV and the text is SO FRICKEN SMALL that I have to stand 2-3 feet away from it just to read it. Now...incase you are wondering, YES it is very hard to stand up, lean over to read the text, hold the controller, and operate the keyboard at the same time. I played the game for about 10 mins and got extreemly angry on how poorly designed it was. It took 20+ mins just to get to monsters, and theres like 40 people running around the map chasing ONE "wild rabbit" because they dont spawn monsters very often. So basically heres how my day went
1) get home, see the new xbox magazine, HAPPY
2) get really pissed at the setup
3) spend 3 hours setting up FFX XI beta, read the magazine front to back 2 times
4) Spend 5 mins walking around in frustration at the game
5) Chase a bunny around a forest along with 49 other people
6) slam the controller on the ground after somone else stole the kill (btw, if you hit something 99999999 times, then some random person hits it ONCE and kills it, they get ALL the exp)
7) Turn off xbox and get mad and tell you all how bad this game sucks
WARNING - Do not even attempt to set this up unless you have a USB keyboard, or wait until the weekend because it will take a good 2 - 3 days to setup on a controller.