10 things I hate about COD2 Online Play
10 things i hate about online play.
I don't know how many f*cking countless times this game has done it to me but I'm seriously getting fed up with it. Its got so many glitches on online play its not even funny and by glitches i mean errors in connecting... here is what most 360 people get when they play COD2 online:
1. It searches for a game lobby to join and comes up with this:
This usually happens when there are not a lot of people playing, so there is no open lobby for hosting or something, and instead of letting you host it, it just spits you out and kicks you back to the main screen. And it doesnt notify u when it does this, so it just goes black and shows the error... which means u have to do it over and over and over again.. and it kicks you out like 20 times before you find a f*cking server.
Unable to Join game session.
2. It joins a lobby and u sit there with everyone waiting for it to load... and then it suddenly comes up with:
Even though u were like 2nd in the server it somehow kicked you out.
Game Server is full.
3. You wait forever, going through all the f*cking problems and notices and you join a server and the guy has a f*cking crap ping so everyone lags out almost instantly.
Note: You can tell when its gonna be crappy lag cuz there is like a 5 second delay between when you click the button to chose a team and when it actually choses the team for u.
4. You wait in the session forever and then the hosting sh*thole just quits and makes everyone quit as well.
5. You are in the middle of a game and the host quits so as to not lose and you all disconnect in the middle of it.
6. Those little f*ckers who for some reason only know about the f*cking Automatic machine guns that you dont have to aim anywhere to kill someone with. f*ck THEM. It is the most annoying thing in the world. What makes it worse is you can literally practically snipe with some of those guns because they have them have almost perfect aim with the first few bullets. I hate those guys... they spray everywhere and kill you from accross the level with a f*cking machine gun... WTF... damn noobs..
7. You are in the middle of a game and you are doing good, just kicking ass when the whole thing starts to lag out on you in the last few minutes of the game, where the host is seeing everything perfect but since his ping sucks everyone's ping has jumped to 999. He goes around playing as if nothing is happening.
8. f*cking noobs playing in the Ranked Games... You get these guys who don't know how to play worth sh*t and who are only using those damn fully automatic weapons again and just running around killing whoever they can or camping like crazy. When I first started I held off on playing Ranked games because I figured there would be some really good players there. Now when I go in it, it's like (In a little high pitched girly voice), "yeah, its my first time playing Call of Duty online, so I'm real new to it."
SO WHY THE f*ck ARE YOU PLAYING A RANKED GAME?! YOU DUMB f*ckER.
9. The inability to talk to anyone while playing standard deathmatch. You have the f*cking headset. Lets be able to f*cking use it! Which brings me to my last point.
10. Those dumbf*cks who echo like crazy in the games. They join your team and the whole f*cking time you are playing its just a strange LOUD garble of other peoples words being echoed off their headset and a mixture of heavy nerd breathing and f*cking whinning brats who fight with their moms about playing another game (its does happen a lot). And it get Echoed OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
All those dumbasses need to do is clean the plugs for their crappy new 360 headsets, and yay! It wont do it anymore, but no they assume it is some sort of short or something and just keep it as it is.
Activision is going to be putting out a patch to help with some online play, but mainly it is only going to help with lag issues on the gameside. They still have a lot of other problems with the gameplay online that needs to be fixed some, including all those f*cking errors and such.
I just can't wait for the patch to come so I can see what the f*ck is happening with it.