i'm not camping at best buy for no damn 2nd shipment. but i did camp at best buy before. so i'll give you tips to help you get what you deserve.
1) something to sit on, a lawn chair. something that you can toss away when you're done. dont bring a friggin suede recliner.
2) a warm coat. don't be a fool like me and wear a jacket. it's going to be f*cking cold and you're going freeze you're f*ckin ass off.(this only applys to people that live in cold places)
3) a mp3 player. one thats going to last the whole night. it will keep you sane.
4) a weapon. better safe then sorry.
5) make friends with the guy/girl directly in front and behind you. if you have go piss or do something. they'll watch your back. i went home for 3 hours and came back. and they held my spot for me. (trust the person in front of you a little more, he/she has nothing to gain by screwing you over)
6) this should go without sayin, but for christ sakes eat before you go. i thought i was going to die of starvation.
7) this should also go without sayin, GET THERE BEFORE 10:00pm the night before.
8) bring a friend. the less strangers you have to trust the better.
9) let the female behind you distract you with her boobies. people will try anything for this system. bribes, theft, seduction. i got to see the nicest pair of tits ever, but that cost me a damn premium system. (think i'm joking if you want. but i assure you i'm serious)
10) be a stubborn prick. as i mentioned above people will do anything for this system.if some one points a gun in your face. give them the f*ckin system. don't get shot over a video game.
*most of these are mistakes i made and dont apply to everyone. in the end i got my system, but these tips are to make your time camping easier then mine.*
PS: if you can, bring a flash bang grenade. no one is going to wait in line if they're f*cking blind.
this post is either registered trademarks or trademarks of the I'mSoCool® Corporaton in the U.S. and/or other countries.