Node21 (Team XeDev) now released XM360 v1.7 to the public, a tool running on homebrew 360s that will allow to organize, scan and unlock XBLA and DLC content.
!Update! I posted the wrong changelog before (of the v1.7b pre-release, which is currently only available for donators). Here’s the correct changelog for v1.7.
* Add support for remote transfers to the Title Updates and DLC scenes
* xm360 server now also scans for content in \360da****\Content on hdd1:, usb0:, usb1:, and usb2:
* When repairing DLC filenames, dlc_rename_report.txt is generated in the DLC_REPORT directory. Reminder: You should remember to “rescan all” after a successful “repair” of filenames.
* All scenes now support MASS copying. You get either “GET” everything, “PUT” everything, or “BOTH”. In all cases, this will affect only the titles that are shown by the current filter.
** In other words, if you are on the DLC scene, and the title is selected, then **ALL** DLC will be sync’d, if Guitar Hero is selected, the only Guitar Hero DLC will be sync’d.
* New values are written when unlocking content. The first four slots are always written to be FF FF FF FF FF FF, FF FF FF FF, and then swapping between 00 00 00 00 and 00 00 00 01.
** This is said to be more universal. I suggest backing up content and trying it out.
**** NOTE: This new unlock code has been removed in 1.7b, so, it’s best not to rely on it in 1.7.
Team XeDev - Xbox 360 Homebrew at its best