From Major Nelson:
"I just talked 'e' the Xbox Live Director of Operations (his team is working on today's maintenance) and I am happy to report that things are progressing along nicely. I don't have an ETA when the service will come back online, or rather he would not give me one. The good news is that I am able to share tomorrow's Arcade title: 'Lumines Live!'
Since I can't link to the 'Lumines Live!' page on Xbox.com, here are some details about the game:
'Lumines Live!' for Xbox Live Arcade brings exciting new music, new video content, and 12 different skins, for hours of fun. The Xbox Live Arcade game features exclusive Xbox Live online multiplayer play, allowing you to play against your friends in head-to-head battles. “Lumines Live!” includes:
* Full online multiplayer play over Xbox Live – battle your friends head-to-head
* Classic Lumines gameplay, including Challenge, Puzzle and vs. CPU modes
* All-new Skin Edit Mode allows you to re-mix the order of your unlocked skins to create a custom Lumines experience
* All-new Mission mode presents player with pre-designed Lumines puzzle scenarios
* Dynamic skins, sound effects and music optimized specifically for Lumines Live! in high-definition graphics and 5.1 channel surround audio
* Extensive downloadable content support over Xbox Live Marketplace – add new skins, puzzles, missions, artist packs and more
* Full suite of online leaderboards
The full version of the game will be 1200 points. Plus an optional pack for 600 points will also be available that will allow gamers to change their music scene as well as choose from 22 new skins. I'll post the moment 'Lumines Live' is available on the Marketplace. The actual time of availability will depend how the rest of the maintenance goes :)"
Digg This Story