Okay, we've got another week added to the growing stash of Xbox 360 Weekend Warriors. This one can be said to be pretty much the same as with the weeks past, in terms of having gaming news coverage, the ever-present rumors, and of course, Microsoft's press releases. It is different, however, in the sense that there are always new surprises and controversies to be had.
Take for example that mysterious "PAT" code in Tales of Vesperia. Does this really indicate Patty the lady pirate to be coming her way to the Xbox 360 version? Or not? Or that L.A. Noire will be making for some dark action away from the PS3?
We'll let you find out for yourselves.
- Don't waste your time putitng meaning into that spotted "PAT" hex code in Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 version. Namco Bandai says it's not gonna be Patty. Link
- BioShock 2 video interview screenshots Link
- Guilty of enjoying the first Ninety-Nine Nights game like Gino D.? Not to worry, we've got some hopeful Ninety-Nine Nights 2 screenshots here for you. Link
- Final Fantasy XIII gameplay videos from the demo Link, playthroughs Link and scans bonanza Link. Of course, receiving word on a release margin for the demo isn't too bad either. Link
- Boxing afficionados will have a chance to relive the upcoming epic match between Hatton and Pacquiao in Fight Night Round 4. Have you placed your bets for the match yet? Link
- Team Bondi's expanding its dev team, looking for new hires. While that invitation to work with them is benign enough, the L.A. Noire Xbox 360 version rumor was resurrected again. Link
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 out by October? Link
- These games are gonna come out bundled for US 400 with the Elite: Halo 3 and Fable 2. Link
- No more console contest in the US, Microsoft sets out to conquer Europe Link
- E74 fault error gets warranty extension Link
Again, never doubt that there'll be more for you next week. So just keep it posted here on QJ, and keep that Xbox 360 QJ blog open for all your Xbox 360 gaming news needs.