Let's do a quick review. Who are the mutants gracing Activision's X-Men Origins: Wolverine game? So far, there are 10 that have been confirmed already. Would you care to check out the list?
We're thinking there could be more coming our way, since there are several more folks showing up in the movie. As you know, the game's release is tied up with the movie's debut, and the story is also in fact loosely following the big screen adaption.
- Agent Zero (real name: David North)
- Blob (real name: Frederick J. Dukes)
- Deadpool (real name: Wade Wilson)
- Gambit (real name: Remy LeBeau)
- John Wraith (aka: Kestrel)
- Sabretooth (real name: Victor Creed)
- Wendigo (aka: W.E.N.D.I.G.O. Prototype)
- William Stryker
- Wolverine (real name: Logan)
We'll be sure to update you as soon as we receive any more new info on this. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is slated to come out on May 1st, alongside the movie, for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC (Uncaged Edition for the consoles) and Wii, PSP, DS, and PS2.
- Banshee (cameo)
- Bolt (real name: Chris Bradley)
- Cyclops (cameo)
- Emma Frost
- Jason Stryker (cameo)
- Silver Fox (real name: Kayla)
- Weapon XI
Related X-Men Origins: Wolverine Articles: