This week saw some amazing gameplay videos and screenshots for our anticipated games. For one, BioShock 2's Rapture was finally revealed, as well as some direct-feed screenshots and concept art for Big Sister.
But the biggest games weren't the only ones that made noise. Microsoft hit itself a milestone, too. And in Japan, no less. Finally, after a less-than-loving relationship with the land of the rising sun, the Xbox 360 hit its one million sales mark. And to say thank you, they've launched a campaign, aptly named as -- well -- "Thank You."
- Madden NFL 10 debut trailers overshadows the ongoing controversy with the franchise. Link
- Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers Gameplay: whose side are you on? Link
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Opening Cinematic opens up a lot of childhood memories for us here. Link
- Batman: Arkham Asylum beat 'em up is no beat-up video. Link
- BioShock 2 unveiled Rapture Link and then gave direct-feed screenshots, Big Sister concept art. Link Sad, though, that the BioShock movie being directed by Gore Verbinski has been put on hold due to some budget constraints. Link
- High Moon for new Transformers game, Radical for Spider-Man? Link
- Star Ocean scan raises hopes for a PS3 release. This rumor will either sink or swim. Link
- BattleStations: Pacific demo headed out to PC and XBL. Link
- Left 4 Dead Survival Pack rolled out. Link
- Finally, Microsoft hits one million sales in Japan. Thank You campaign underway. Link
- Xbox 360 Elite Game of the Year bundle confirmed, includes Halo 3, Fable II. Link
Join us again next week as we recap the biggest happenings in the land of Microsoft. Happy weekend!